Boots

Taffman92
This post is 3958 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm after some new boots, I bought a pair of Tuzo boots when I first got my bike and although they are waterproof they are falling apart, along with the trousers and jacket I had with them, worst thing I've spent my money on since getting a bike, anyway I fancy a pair of Sidi Adventure boots but don't fancy paying the £320 they want in the shop if I can help it,, Anybody know of any shop's or sites that might be cheaper ?? or any other good boots ?? I must have waterproof boots as I live in wales and all it has done since I bought a bike is rain :( bloody typical lol.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

One word - Altberg - Click here. I've had a pair of Hoggs for years, most comfortable boot I've ever owned, totally waterproof (just remember to use LederGris) and solid as a rock, plus they're made in Britain!

Thoroughly recommended.

Hi

I got a pair of TCX ss Sport waterproof boots for £135, they look ok and so far have been easy to get on with,

1011427_4438772786263_1425691836_n.jpg

Those Hoggs look pretty nice, but fuckin' hell they cost!!

I personally just use combat boots (Boots Combat High, where possible) myself. £20-30 odd from a surplus shop, decent support, steels if you want, full leather and supple enough that you can feel the controls.

I bought Tuzo boots a couple of months ago and have the same problem. Waterproof enough but starting to split already.

cheers for the reply's guy's but I must put boots on hold for a month as I have to buy a new exhaust for my baby :( looks like I'll have to craft some steel toe cap sandles to tie me over for a few weeks lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online