Found my next bike :)

bippo
This post is 3964 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

that doesn't make her a headcase foams she sound's normal to me, that just women for you!

what you need is a very special women, one who's into bike's and will mother you.

now bippo is a lovely girl but i'm afraid she out of your league. don't think she's the mothering type either tbo

Hmm I dunno, wash, cook, clean, walk dog and love biking - a bit of a hybrid mothering type I guess!

Out of his league? Maybe. ;-) Too old for him? Definitely!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks Pat! I was indeed careful with the tyres, quite nervous about that actually as I didn't know what to expect, but all was fine. I've put about 400 miles on it now, with plenty of twisty roads so they are nicely scrubbed in now.

I got such a good deal on this new bike (ABS, top box, heated grips and bigger screen) it was actually cheaper than some of the 2nd hand ones out there! These bikes seem to hold their value well.