hello!

This post is 4004 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ay up folks, my name is Chris, I'm from Newcastle -Under-Lyme in Staffordshire. I'm 39, ride a rusty YBR 125 and like lots of people probably, joined this forum for advice etc. I'm pretty green, have no mechanical ability whatsoever, but I love my litle plodder and want to learn how to take care of her a little better :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

welcome to the yoc forum Chris lots of YBR 125 owners on here.

I'm sure you'll find what your looking for, the more you put into this site the more you'll get out of it

• Like 1

Welcome Chris!

The YBR is a trusty, fun bike - enjoy it and I'm sure folks on here will be able to help you out.

In the meantime, familiarise yourself with the manual, that covers a lot of guidance around the basic checks / maintenance you should be doing.

I coat my bike in ACF50 - helps to keep the rust at bay, and so far the only thing on mine which is beginning to look weathered is the exhaust, a common area to rot on these bikes.

• Like 1