Any recommendations

This post is 3997 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

who have you been talking too chamallow! Don't listen to a word of it........ :icon_wink:

s'all good Tommy! you sure deserved a high 5 for that one :jossun:

Can anyone recommend on any particular brands/mods that i can put my YZFR125 to improve its acceleration/speed/looks/sound

Best way to improve on a YZFR125 on performance looks and acceleration.....................................knock off the 25 on the name on the bike ;)

Hi, As you can see you DO NOT just jump in here with a question, it's for new member to introduce themselves and say Hi. Just like if you were down the pub, you don't walk up to strangers and start asking questions you say Hi first and tell them who you are and something about yourself, we are NOT a bunch of mechanics or gurus who you can shout questions at and demand answers, we are just like you bike owners who like to help each other out if we can or take the piss if the question is stupid. So PLEASE start again and do a proper intro and we will treat you the way you would like to be treated. We do not wish to offend but some things (like manners) need to be learned. Don't go away mad just redo it. :jossun:

• Like 1

Can we have the same type of thread for people posting workshop questions in the Bar. It really P's me off that people can't be bothered to scroll down to the workshop section to start a thread but can be bothered to write about their biking woes!!!!

DT, Some people you need to teach with a 2X4!! :shakeno:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online