hi all

This post is 4031 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all just a msg to say hi from northamptonshire, england my name is john the farmer i have a road reg'd 1984 dt125lc mk1 10v that im rebuilding currently more than likely will be looking for info or selling it through this website when finished so look forward to chatting to people and thanks in advanced all those who are able to help or who wish to buy :)

FIRST QUESTION just popped into my head on the back of my gearbox i have SP1 stamped into it any clues? does it mean anything good? sports production or something possible ex factory racer if such a thing existed in '84??(before i was born)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: John the Farmer. Couldn't tell ya what the sp1 means. And as drewpy says ya ain't got a bike til we see pictures (er something like that). :)

Bit of a dealer here i think,,, "hoping to sell on this site " is hardly an intro, que= poor responce, :eusa_snooty:

• 2 weeks later...

sorry blackhat not a dealer didn't mean to come across like that just obviously a yamaha forum with people that like the LC would be a good place to sell i am in no rush to sell as it will be getting used as transport to n from my tractor during harvest season this year as stated im john the farmer not john the motorbike dealer :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online