Hi all from Ireland

stockie
This post is 4035 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

New on here from Ireland. Just wanted to introduce myself. Picked up a good XVSa 650 (2001) the other day and will be wanting to customise/bobberise over the summer! Been looking at posts as a non-member and there seem to be some very knowledgeable folks on here who are most helpful! Previous bikes include a 1980 250n superdream project that turned out pretty well so I have a small bit of experience but would be glad of any extra assistance!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Alright mate

Welcome to the nuthouse

Ride the bike this summer and bob it during the winter

edit

I see your location as Donegal.

My profie pic was taken in Dicey Rileys in Ballyshannon

Welcome Stockie nice place here and good folks with shed loads of experience in chopping bits off of their bikes so you should fit right in. :jossun:

Cheers for the welcome lads, might do a few small bits to her before the summer like a loud exhaust and maybe a set of dragbars- shes very stock at the minute (hence the username!)

@jimmy- I hope you drank that pint after the picture, too good to waste from diceys! If you toured around the Sliab Liag cliffs then you most likely passed my place. Nice area for a bike if you get the weather right

Stockie

I wasn't out that far.

I used to go to the Ballyshannon Trad music festival, mostly through Enniskillen, but went through Donegal town twice. Haven't been for about 3 years now, so am due going back, hmmm what am I doing this August.

Oh and that was one of many pints drunk between Diceys, Sean ogs, Fin McCools and with big Val in Maxs' bar

Ha good man jimmy, maybe we'll see you around the home county this summer yet. Some great trad bars further in toward glencolmcille direction if you hit it on the right weekend. Haven't been drinking in ballyshannon in years but id say it hasn't changed much!

Better do a bit v work, out for now mate.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online