dt 125 water pump

ahaywood93
This post is 4068 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Baring whatever the vibrations are. Yes. The temp gague normally causes more paranoia than it helps anyway.

If the head is cold when you touch it its cold. No mater what the gague says.

Have you run the bike with the rad cap off to see if the waters moving properly.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yeah its fixed it self now well i took the pump casing off cleaned a few things cleaned the carb (been to lazy to do it recently) and de carboned my exhaust it feels abit more responsive finally :) and temp never goes more than half way day well spent i think

Well let that be a lesson learned never run the bike with water,anit freeze also lowers the operating temp not just keep it from freezing.

Did the vibes go away?

yeah going to give it a proper test tomorrow goto go into town it seems to have stopped though, i know yeah never doing that again ive just started a new job 12 hr night shifts and never have time to do anything got a week off so im going to re spray the plastics a lighter blue and order a dep exhaust.