The latest fuck up!!!!

Grouch
This post is 4083 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Headlight gone! Checked to see what the problem was and the little metal terminal that the wire clips onto has snapped clean off. I tried loctite but failed miserably. Looks like I'll have to buy a new headlight unit.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Time to trade it in Grouch, this thing is becoming a money pit :shakeno: ! Run away from it as fast as you can and buy something bigger. :hyper:

Just as Slice said...

Instead spend the money on getting your full licence!

What they said man! once you pass your test....you can have ANY bike your heart desires :)

But for now here's the cheapest light i can find on ebay..... 2005/2006

the other two i could find are over £40 quid posted!

but just encase these are better for your situation, here are the links :

These are all different years, sorry but i don't know if they will all fit each other.

What i did when buying a exhaust from a newer bike was to send the seller a message over ebay asking if the item will fit your year bike, The seller i got the exhaust off said that he thought it would fit my bike and if it didn't he would happily give me my money back when he got the exhaust back :)

If they say yes it will fit and it turns out it won't then you have the emails to prove the seller lied and shouldn't have much problem getting your money back...or you could just put it back on ebay to sell yourself!

Never selling it, I'd rather let it rot away than let someone get it after all the money I've put into it. Just putting her into storage.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online