Just want to say hi

jamiecee
This post is 4094 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone, I just want to introduce my self im Jamie from Doncaster i am new into the motorcycle world and have a few questions to ask. I have a Yamaha sr 250 1994 that i amm getting ready for the summer this is my first bike. Hope to chat with some of you later.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi ask away......... but do you have any knowlage of how it works? If not then buy a repair manual and start reading,but feel free to ask ?????'s

Hi and welcome to the forum Jamie. When you are ready with your questions, start a new thread in the appropriate section. Scroll down the home page to see the best section for them.

Welcome Jamie, Doncaster eh?

Is International Harvester/Case still up there?

Hi mike I'm affaird not it was demolished a couple of years ago, a old work place for you is it ?

No, It's just that I was in the agriculture business in my last job (22 years ago) and we were main dealers for them.

Being in the countryside I tend to see a lot of modern state of the art Case tractors so I wonder where they come from now.

One thing I do remember about Doncaster is that when I rang them up they were very, very helpful. nothing was to much trouble for them.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online