Any graphic designers here?

Alex
This post is 4096 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

I'm hoping to find a experienced graphic designer who's passionate about bikes who'd be interested in a little bit of work for the club. To design a few banners, posters etc. Anyone interested or know anyone?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The clap i work with has a son who's in Uni at the mo doing graphic design for games etc. I could ask him if you like?

• Like 1

Thats not a nickname he will want to keep.

I'm not a graphic designer, but I am a senior software engineer for a large IT company and I'm happy to donate some time to helping out with any technical needs of the website, but not sure how useful I would be at creating any banners (not very artistic)

Thats not a nickname he will want to keep.

Woops! my bad, but i think i will keep calling him that from now on...........along with slag lol

• Admin

The clap i work with has a son who's in Uni at the mo doing graphic design for games etc. I could ask him if you like?

Noise, that'd be great thanks.

:hah:

I piss around with photoshop and flash e.t.c, would be happy to help if its any use? :)

Ha this is exactly my problem ;-) I actually studied graphic design but I've ran out of creativity these days.

I'm not a graphic designer, but I am a senior software engineer for a large IT company and I'm happy to donate some time to helping out with any technical needs of the website, but not sure how useful I would be at creating any banners (not very artistic)

Awesome thanks Paul, I'll likely take you up on that some time :)

Sach has also sent me someone, I'd like to see a few peoples work before deciding. Happy to pay but it'll need to be mates rates.

Ha this is exactly my problem ;-) I actually studied graphic design but I've ran out of creativity these days.

I knew that having the mental age of a toddler would have its advantages ^.^, last week i got a bollocking for drawing on the concreete blast walls with crayon :(

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online