Hello from Taunton, Somerset.

Steve thomas
This post is 4175 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone, Im Steve, a New Member, Im 49 yrs old & live in Taunton Somerset, just getting back on a bike again after 20yrs. Got my cbt this weekend 25th November my bike is a new YBR 125 Custom looking forward to weekend rides. Anyone else live local to me that would like to join me for a ride out one weekend contact me at [email protected]

Regards

Steve

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: back to biking and to the YOC!

o steve your in a group within a group Them ybr125s r big here in this site. Crapy head lights and speedos

Hi Steve, Welcome to the club im only down in Yeovil so if you ever wanna meet up for a bacon butty n a cuppa just give i a shout, my bike will be off the road soon as i need to do some work on her but i also have a cage that i can still make meets with.

Hey and welcome to the forum! The YBR's are fun bikes so I'm sure you'll enjoy. I second what DT says though - appalling headlight for unlit roads at night!!

Hi Steve, Welcome to the club im only down in Yeovil so if you ever wanna meet up for a bacon butty n a cuppa just give i a shout, my bike will be off the road soon as i need to do some work on her but i also have a cage that i can still make meets with.

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind. Thanks

Steve

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online