Chicken or egg...???

Hunglikeahorse
This post is 4186 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What came first I gotta know or I will fail at uni. I'm sooo desperate to be a qualified chicken plucker. If you know the answer then where did that come from...??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

the egg came first as a chicken is an evolution of a dinosaur, and dino's laid eggs, so....... eggs were here first, hope this helps you become a chicken plucker :)

now now peeps, lets not start a war here, reminds me too much of an argument i had with my mates devote catholic girlfriend (to be fair, she's a nutcase at the best of times), even the opening title of the 'big bang theory' on TV sets her off, whilst its amusing to watch there came a point where i was in no mood for it

evolution1bible0.png

Cant be doing religion, the way i see it, Jesus was just a Hippy Carpenter on Opium that spoke some words that other opium chompers though was a good idea.

and the Bible, well the way i see that is that it was the first ever "Law enforcement" book. Things back in the day where getting out of hand and the folks wrote a whole Lotta rules that the citizens had to abide by or the rapture would come and destroy every thing they loved. (i maybe wrong but fuck it whats the worst God can do lol)

Chicken...................................................with chips.

Egg..........................................................with bacon

The egg came first because throughout its evolution process it hatched the slightly different variant of the chicken which then did the same. This eventually evolved into the chicken as we know it today.

hey, up yours, it must be true cos stephen fry told me on Q.I :finger: , and another thing, how did this end up being a religious thread?

:sigh2: there's none so blind as those that don't want to see

if jesus the junkie found the chicken,plucked it and ate it then we would not have any eggs

but we would have a university graduated CHICKEN PLUCKER

which was the original question

chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken

or was it a turkey ????

iv'e sussed it? it was neiver the chicken nor the egg that came first , why you ask :eusa_think:

because it was the cock ,the cock layed the chicken :biglaugha:

So it should be which came first, the dinosaur or the egg? If dinosaurs were hatched from eggs then the same conundrum still applies. No?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online