bloody DVLA!

welshwan
This post is 4200 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

right then been trying to make sense of/find appropriate information about mod one on a motorcycle, everything i have found so far is far less then helpful... soo what i need to know is....

: do i take my own bike or is one provided?

:if i have to arrange my own bike what spec does it need to be?

: also any other information that might be of use or just good to know before hand would be very much appreciated! thanks for your time! :)

i am 20 by the way and am trying to get my restricted license before the laws change . if that makes any difference

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

right then been trying to make sense of/find appropriate information about mod one on a motorcycle, everything i have found so far is far less then helpful... soo what i need to know is....

: do i take my own bike or is one provided?

:if i have to arrange my own bike what spec does it need to be?

: also any other information that might be of use or just good to know before hand would be very much appreciated! thanks for your time! :)

i am 20 by the way and am trying to get my restricted license before the laws change . if that makes any difference

I take it your not with a riding school then?

got someone to try and book a lesson or two for me today and they just said call back when u have booked ur test. well if i need to get hold of a bike , wouldn't it be good to know b4 hand. lol

EDIT i did not try and sort it out my self as im working 8-6 most days this week and wont get a chance

Dunno if you've read this

http://www.direct.go...t/dg_198666.pdf

You can use your own bike, or hire one from the riding school.

If your bike is the xt125 it will meet any criteria needed, but the hire of the bike is only about £5 from the school (at least thats what it costs my son:- £55 for a 2 hour lesson, or £60 for the same lesson but they supply the bike).

I didnt think you needed a licence in Afghanistan :spin2:

ahh thanks Jimmy just the info i was looking for! lovely stuff . spot on :thumb:

P.S technically u should have a license but i doubt all that many follow that particular law.... :ssst:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online