Dt125r 1999, radiator empty, water mixed with oil, squirting out top of engine when started

Marcus_dt125r
This post is 4226 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As said in title, the temp gauge went right up, radiator was empty, I filled radiator up and it emptied again when engine didn't even get started, I filled up radiator again and when I started engine, the milky oily water squirts out of the black thing with metal pipe going in above the gearbox,

Please help

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Love the description

"the milky oily water squirts out of the black thing with metal pipe going in above the gearbox"

There are a lot of people on the forum that can help and I can understand the urgency to get answers but can I suggest you read this first

Yep definatly a 5 $ wps would fix it.... a propre intro and we can decode what wps are.

WPS = water pump seal.

Look here and then check on ebay for one LINKY Parts 2 and part 8.

You will need to change the oil and water not forgetting oil filter (if applicable) , and anti freeze.