Hello YOC

Captain Triple
This post is 4242 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Been a biker since I was 17 and I love my old DT, I've had it since new in 1981. It used to be a 175 but is currently a 125 so that my son can learn to ride. Silly UK laws he would have been safe enough with the 175, but I guess they have to draw the line somewhere and he's just pleased to be mobile. Ive checked it out before he got on it after the head and barrel change. Seems a little bit sluggish but I'm used to the 175. Im thinking maybe needs re-jetting, but reluctant to do this without a bit more background knowledge. Its about run in now so thinking of refining the performance if I can, (Dont want it to be highly tuned just as good as it can be as a standard DT 125) Any thoughts from YOC members would be greatly recieved.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey and welcome to the forum! Plenty of DT owners here who will be happy to offer advice.

Thanks for the welcome all. Think im going to enjoy this, its great to know your all out there enjoying your Yams, specially the DT's.

Aye aye captain" good intro . just as well or the mods will take u up deck for a flogging :babyha: .

whats the triple all about... Gt " or KH, or a plastic triumph,,,

Plastic Triumph it is , but you'll notice the Meridan metal in my list. 2 stroke triples are un requited love, but it was a 2 stroke triple that started my love of motorcycles ( GT 550 ). :colors:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online