Townmate t50 what's it worth

Hunglikeahorse
This post is 4252 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have just picked up a townmate 50 are these sort after as can't find any for sale I have got it running fine just wanted to know what it's worth

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I no it's a extra large pile of turd but it's a classic ped that back in the day was number 1 with the Honda crunch to be nicked and turned into the local lads weekend fieldbike before monday morning and school they where torched or sold to just another bloke called Dave for 5 fags..!!! I can't find a 50 anywhere for sale and it's to clean to let my rodent children at it and turn it into another lashed up heap. I love the fun and smiles every bike offers to the rider so therefore I always try to offer a caring future for any 2 wheeled object with handlebars and an exhaust so my kids can laugh at what we all ride today. what would now be scrap is restored in my lock up tucked in bed from my very first fs1 to my 1000f and my pushbike lol.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online