XS250 Help

Cervantes
This post is 5524 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I bought my XS250 not long ago but i'm finding it hard to get hold of parts a friend suggested i look at other models and see if those parts can be fitted to the xs250 but i can't figure out what will fit can anyone give me some help?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

try a company called pattern parts which you can compare part numbers only do limited stuff but you get some ideas failing that get a haynes manual and look through it

just because a manual refers to a brace of machines doesnt necessarily indicate parts compatibility

the engines are all very similar enough to be covered by the one manual but they

are all very different machines

it is a case of trial and error when swapping parts over but i would have expected the wheels and major cycle parts to be easily moved over as most Yams from the period followed a similar sizing making swing arms and forks a relatively easy thing to exchange

• 3 years later...

click here for compatibility list

try this site has helped me out a lot with swapping parts

why are you answering a question from 2005?

can you please see the sticky regarding sig size as its too big mate HERE