xs650 chop

beef
This post is 4271 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

this is a chop we have in at the shop at the minute.

it is owned by a mate who has a few chops over the years. he bought it complete but its in because its running like a dog. either carbs or timing/electrical..

enjoy.

lozsxs4.jpg

lozsxs1.jpg

lozsxs2.jpg

lozsxs3.jpg

note the pike nuts

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'd say carbs Beef, usual thing with the old mikuni's.

you work at the shop now?

Brad now has the tank for blasting :)

might come down on the tracker sat if its nice weather

i sort of go and hang around there, but i stripped a bike down friday and did some tidying up and sorting out today. just trying to do something other than sit in the house and watch poo telly or play xbox.

and the carbs have been stripped and rebuilt a few times. even had a su (i think) carb conversion on it, it runs ok for a couple of weeks then goes to crap again. so brad is thinking electrical..

Beef" whats the Z 750 flat tracker, The inline 4 . or the old twin,,,[1970s] :eusa_think:

• 2 weeks later...

what mine??

kz 750b twin of 83 vintage...

kwakhome.jpg

nice, I met a guy in Leeds who had built his own workshop and had a bout 6 of those in various states a rebuilding.

don't see many around

was the 650 fixed, if so what was it?

its having a full rewire, and the carbs have been cleaned again. and its having a couple of other tweeks done aswell

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online