Airhawk seat

AndyBuk
This post is 4340 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Good afternoon friends,

Quick question, I was thinking of getting one of the Airhawk seat things, the Cruiser R.

Has anyone ever seen these or indeed had a ride whilst using one?

They are a bit pricey, so would appreciate some thoughts before I shed the bucks...

This is the one I was thinking about: http://www.bykebitz.co.uk/acatalog/Airhawk_Cruiser_R.html

Cheers,

Andrew.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Went on a long ride out with some friends not too long ago and my backside was aching afterwards. I haven't bought the item your asking about but spoke to others who have - basic answer was they do a good job but if your putting in serious mileage then you'll still have to stop and massage the ol' buttocks ....

HOW MUCH!!! 159 quid so you don't get a sore arse it's cheaper to stop every so often and rub your butt, better still take the wife and get her to do it, your wife not mine! :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

take the wife and get her to do it, your wife not mine! :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

:lol: will you be rubbin hers too? your wife... not his.

lol, I am not married.... YET.... I have another year left before D Day :eusa_doh: This purchase is partly to stop the lady friend from moaning (on the bike) whilst we go to France in the summer.

Plus I keep getting a weird sensation down my leg on my commute (about an hour each way dependent on traffic), but that may be partially due to a history of sciatica and back surgery :eusa_whistle:

What price do you put on not having the wife (to be) complaining of numb bum through France??? :icon_lol:

...What price do you put on not having the wife (to be) complaining...

Priceless! :lol:

In that case you have no choice but buy the bloody thing no matter the cost if she moans about it on a short journey then a trip through France which should be wonderful will be horrible, but don't forget to keep telling her how concerned you were about her being comfortable at every opportunity as then you MIGHT! get your butt rubbed. :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

My other half has an airhawk and says it's better than stock but we still have to pull over for her every now and then. It could be cheaper to have the seat modified? Tonyarcher.co.uk charges around £60 to reshape/insert gel .

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online