New member introduction

This post is 4374 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone my name is craig I am 18 years old from the north east of Scotland, I have owned a Yamaha pw80 , Honda city fly 125 and now own a Yamaha dt125r 1999 model, i would Like to put pictures up to show yous my bike but dont know how to on an iPhone? Thats it basically hope to learn from all the experienced people :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi son, its yer Dad here, good to see youre using youre smarts and joining a worthwhile forum where you can usually get good advice on your bike problems, that is, when so called adults are not trying to be smarter than they actually are. But hopefully there wont be too many of those time wasters.

This is the site i was getting my information from when we were building your DT125r, thats why i decided to join this club, and now there is the added bonus that your a member too, good stuff. I only hope that we can get info on any make or model of bike so that we can build other projects together, after all, most other members do own or have owned motorcycles other than yamaha and these people will hold a wealth of information that you can tap into, see ye soon lad, and try no tae be hard on yer throttle all the time, you only visit the petrol station more if you are.

ER Ok it seems we are not needed here, other than to say HI Craig and welcome to the YOC.

P.S. if you want info on other bike makes say Honda Kawaski or Ducatis it might make more sense to go to the forum that deals with them rather than ask people on Yamaha sites how to fix them, Just a thought!

Welcome craig, bit confusing on this thread, how come thers a guy from Mexico posting on your intro,

Any way Thers a Classic run in Arbroath this year, [June 24th] Roselea hotel,,,

NOt a DICK Craig just someone who was a bit confused by your intro and your DAD's post that's all. Might be nice if you were not to call people names when they are trying to be nice and point out that for different bikes you need different forums (see your DAD's post) it's always nice to have new people join the forum but arseholes are seldom welcome. See I can call people names as well but not really necessary is it.