Now Then!

This post is 4383 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guy's

I am from Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, and I am a new rider. I recently purchased a 2006 XT 125 X Which I am really happy with. I have owned motorcycles before but they were mainly crossers which I used for the field. I am looking to meet other enthusiasts and learn everything I can about motorcycles. I am totally clueless about the mechanical aspect of things, and if I am honest I am proper crap at practical things such engines etc.

Thanks

Jordan

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: to the YOC Jordan

must get yourself to Lotherton and Barnsley bike show, meet fellow bikers and get talking bikes.

You'll soon pick it up or know someone who can

Drewps

ps 19 posts?

Haha yeah 19 posts, I posted a few questions before I realised there was an intro section. I thought I'd better introduce myself properly.

welcome jordan, i"v been to bradford, seemed a nice place,, enjoy the forum ,, :spin2:

Blackhat 250, you must of been to a different Bradford lol. Bradford is a complete shithole and resembles a third world country. I can not wait to leave the mofo.

the photo museum is brill and its near Bingley the home of triple s powder coating :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online