Car vs Motorcycle: Crash + Road Rage

sniff6
This post is 4438 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

he saw it was a young chap and decided to brow beat him into believing it was his fault.

I just wanted to twat the guy, mainly for his attitude.

Video wont work.....? i wanna see this twat driver :(

Complete cock in the car, brilliant time to have his camera on.

Shit like this happens to me pretty often, the L plates seem to just give other road users some sort of authority. They infact do the opposite of what they're there for.

the scooter boy is clearly in the correct position coming off the roundabout ,

then the road looks like it opens into a duel carrageway were the 40 sighn is,

the fat fuck could have held back and bided his time to make a safe manover, but oh no he had to muscle past.

the fat git supposed to be an ex instructor advanced driver ect, would he teach this techneqe when out with a cient,i think not.

and what about that cutting in front and slaming on the brakes causing the lad to almost rear end him, what the hell was that all about.

NOT GOOD! I can't believe car driver didn't even ask the biker if he was alright. Just goes to show the attitude - you were in my way so you should have got out of it/ been to the left. Grrrr! :madflame:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online