Whats this button do?

Smitty
This post is 6988 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I was looking at pics of the bike and i couldn't figure out what this big red this is. It's big and red so it must be important. My guess is something to do with turing around cause of the circle, i dont think bikes have windscreen wipers, indicators are on the left, so's the horn.

My only decent guess would be traction control, but i dont think it has that.

There's even another one down below, small and black so not as important, but it's got the loop over thing again.

button.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I was looking at pics of the bike and i couldn't figure out what this big red this is.  It's big and red so it must be important.  My guess is something to do with turing around cause of the circle, i dont think bikes have windscreen wipers, indicators are on the left, so's the horn.

There's even another one down below, small and black so not as important, but it's got the loop over thing again.

button.jpg

do tell me you are not being serious here...ffs :huh:

Traction Control could be 1 way to describe it! :lol:

FYI.....that Arrowed Loop represents the motor turning over. :rolleyes:

surely the kickstart machine had a kill switch on it  :blink:

Unless it was like an "Old School" DirtBike like my old Bultaco 370 Frontera........had to yank the plug lead or dump the clutch to kill it! :blink::lol:

surely the kickstart machine had a kill switch on it blink.gif

Yeah, i think they called it a key, u know those little things u stick into the bike to start them :P I at least know what one of them does.