sunday 1st 2012

VAMPIRO
This post is 4502 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

not sure if barn will be open, may have to take a flask lol

wont be on the vamp as just stripped it for cleaning

more than likely be on cbf,................see what the weather and of course ev ones heads are like in morn

wernt me lol

i said supposed to be dry, i got mi gear on got to back door then heavy down pour

not happy, went back in and sulked all day pmsl

dont know what the weathers doin tomorrow lol but we'll be off to the carousel @ southport

tomorrow morning

well I went and it was bloody freezing. Kept me speed down and went through Wigan, Omskirk = Southport.

East lancs on the way back, but its always a traffic light GP along there!

dam, you could have rang me up andy , i would have followed you over there.

i went out alone , got to garstang ,then met up with joshua2 for a cuppa at mcd's in blackburn.

the rd was well on song over them pennine moors, but as you said it was bloody cold,

i had to buy some of that shit oil from the garage as i ran out of fuel on my way back and i must of neglected to put my bottle

of premium under the seat. smokin like a guddun, i may stick with the shit oil in future.

sorry guys missed your comments yesterday

got to carousel about dinner ish

there was 8 of us, parked bikes side of carousel in't middle

went in cafe for a brew was sat near doorway

probs saw each other but didnt realise, ended up goin up rivvy after

never mind next time fellas ?

that cafe is shit, i had greasy burnt fried bread a snotty egg cold beans and tomatoes and he had no ash-browns.

i also left half a cup of coffee cos that were shite too.

hope you had good day out without me, and hope your feeling guilty for not keeping up with the posts.

i was lonley today and it's all your fault, your so cruel ,

and it should have rained on you.

p.s iff your going again let me know. your new best mate kev.

dam, you could have rang me up andy , i would have followed you over there.

i went out alone , got to garstang ,then met up with joshua2 for a cuppa at mcd's in blackburn.

the rd was well on song over them pennine moors, but as you said it was bloody cold,

i had to buy some of that shit oil from the garage as i ran out of fuel on my way back and i must of neglected to put my bottle

of premium under the seat. smokin like a guddun, i may stick with the shit oil in future.

sorry mate, I wasn't going to go, then I got up late and saw the sun and thought Bollocks, I'm out.

Prepped the bike and spent 30 mins wrapping up.

Just as well you didn't follow as I had no map and just rode there on the A roads, bit boring in places and then some nice roads too.

Next time its sunny, I phone first then you can always say no ( Vamp I'll PM my Moby, then at least we can communicate, I'll forward it to Kev too)

Drewps

sorry guys missed your comments yesterday

got to carousel about dinner ish

there was 8 of us, parked bikes side of carousel in't middle

went in cafe for a brew was sat near doorway

probs saw each other but didnt realise, ended up goin up rivvy after

never mind next time fellas ?

I came about 1:30 - 2pm. were you lot sat on the left side cafe? (facing it)

Sounds like the proverbial " brewery piss-up= orgnzed " You northern monkey Amatures " :icon_cheesygrin:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online