I Predict......

YamaHead
This post is 7010 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

......This guy will be Da Man to beat this year in WSB B) .......

pic2005219164249fgt05_haga_panning2.jpg

I'm quite looking forward to watching Haga take it to the Ducati boyz. :thumb:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ahhh Nitro Nori one of my favourite riders. Can't wait to see him in action back were he belongs! B)

Hi, I think it will be between Troy Corser and Chris Vermullen, but then last year l said Toseland had more chance of kissing the popes baggy white ass than winning WSB so that shows how much l know.

Question for Yamahead, does anybody in the states think

a) Hodgson will win

B) care that he is there

or

c) Have a clue who he is?

:P

Does anybody in the states think

a) Hodgson will win

B) care that he is there

or

c) Have a clue who he is?

:P

Ducati has stepped up their program this year, from what I've heard......

& Hodgson is teamed with E-Boz.....Ben's younger brother, who's a Helluva rider......so he might pick up on a few pointers ;)

But on the flip side of that, they both are up against some seriously Crafty Veterans.......Mladin, Duhamel, etc........So who knows? :eusa_think:

Myself.....I've always thought Neil was the guy in the background (so 2 speak)......he's good, but doesn't have that champions edge.

The AMA is scheduled to run some of their classes @ the MotoGP event this July.....which I should be @ B)

It'll be interesting to see how he fairs against some of the Yank talent @ a track he loves.

I know what you are saying about Hodgson being 2nd string really. The year he won the WSB crown he did it with consitancy (Which you have to admire him for) but you could see Xuas was a quicker racer with more natural talent, it's no suprise he's still in motogp and hodgy isn't.

Which one of the ama boys will follow Nicky into motogp, Jake Zemke maybe or the younger Hayden is it Roger?

:D

Zemke has really been coming around the last 2 years B) .....

I could see Roger Lee heading to MotoGP in the future......but it's really been pretty cool to see him & his older brother Tommy tearin' it up together, as they're teamates for the Kwak squad @ the present. Tommy is also a Helluva rider.....before the AMA made all the class changes, I recall seeing him on more than one occasion, winning 750 SuperSport races on a ZX6! :thumb:

Do Yamaha have a factory or factory supported team in WSB this year?

Oh yeah B)

Yamaha Motor Italia....

pic2005222142044ap_nh_1.jpg

& Yamaha Motor France....

pic200522285859abe_gim.jpg

It'll also be interesting to see how well Norick Abe does in SuperBike. ;)

Hi, l went to the Bol dor two years ago (Stick it on your must do list it's effing mental) and a rider that impressed me was Sebastian Gimbert. He did a couple of rounds last year in WSB, notably two fourths at Magny Cours (Still after walloping around it for 24hrs he should know where it goes) l think he has a full ride this year. He WILL be on the podium this year.

done Spa a few times myself Dag....you just cant beat some 24hr racing..electric :P

ps...wor lass is leadin the MCN fantasy racing after wsb 1st round (our group anyway)..she picked corser and kagayama....from wsb :o , me i picked corser and vermeulen ;)

The rider that impressed me was Sebastian Gimbert. He did a couple of rounds last year in WSB, notably two fourths at Magny Cours.

l think he has a full ride this year. He WILL be on the podium this year.

He's got a Full Ride!....

That's him teamed up with Norick Abe. ;)

pic200522285859abe_gim.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online