xs 400r

ark
This post is 4518 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

this ain't ebay pal, its a community of like minded people. 1st posts like that will give you jack shit credabilty here and you need to post in the wanted section!

Drewp"s " your a grumpy old mizer,,, :bad-boy: wheres your Xmas spirit,,, :xmas: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,welcome the Ark [angel] :angel3:

Drewp"s " your a grumpy old mizer,,, :bad-boy: wheres your Xmas spirit,,, :xmas:

I drunk it last night and now I got a hangover :barf:

i thought this is where to ask a question like that i dont even have a clue what kind of carb i need. wanted section ?? i was asking for some ideas on the kind of carbs i need can you not read?

Aye ark" he was referring to your lack of info , [ intro] also ,post up where you are in the universe, as its easier to point u in the direction of dealers , etc,,

fill in your profile,,,

The reason is, there have been too many 1 post wonders,,, they bugger off , with info , without a thanks, or a result. :lipseal:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online