Nicked!

Boozehound
This post is 7017 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My R6, which I've owned less than 2 months, was nicked last night. Thankfully it was recovered, hidden behind a lockup with branches over it to camouflage it.

These ned wammees need a good shoeing. They've bent a handlebar, damaged the steering lock (bike won't go lock to lock now - any ideas?) and ripped out wiring trying to hotwire it. They made it less than a kilometre and didn't even get the engine going but they've cost me over £100 in recovery fees and now I've got to get it repaired.

Nyaaargh!

Ah, I feel better now. Cheers! :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That Sucks Boozehound!......@ least you got your bike back though ;)

As far as the steering lock prob........check the stops on the headstock to see if they've been hammered on. :rolleyes:

If I had my way......ALL Bike thieves would be SHOT....period. :angry:

YamaHead, if I caught them in the act in the US could I shoot the feckers?  :lol:

Good Question.....No doubt, some people over here would.

Me.....I'd beat 'em within an inch of their lives! :angry: ........& then tie-down their feet to the back of that R6 & drag 'em down the Freeway for a few miles! :pissed-off:

Bet they'd think twice before ever stealing anyone's bike again! ;)

Glad you got the bike back mate!

It pisses me off so much thinking about scum like that!

It annoys me when you think you can't do anything to stop ppl if you caught them stealing it! Mind I don't think I would be able to stop myself going up to them and kicking the crap out of them!

• Admin

Shit mate, i know exactly how you feel mate, wish i had caught them when it happened to me but to be honest probably good that i didnt :o

Things u hear about when u dont have a gun. Sorry to hear the bad news.

Ive heard of helmets getting stolen and keys geting broken off in the ignition but never a full steal.

How do those doobies that lock on the front discs go to stop them moving it in the first place?

A guy at work had his bike nicked from out of his garage a few years back. His next door neighbour actually helped the thieving bastards load it into their van! They told him that theyed come to collect it for servicing!

• Admin

My uncle had his pan european stolen years ago. It was in the back of his garage with his car parked in front and shuttered in. They had actually lifted it over the top of his van to get it out!!!

He first realised when he took his car out and realised all the roof was dented!

How many fockers did it take to lift that thing then! :o

• Admin

I cant remember how old it was when he had it, i was only little but must have been 5-6 years old so cant have been worth that much either! Lot of hard work to steal one of them bastards :o

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online