There is nice people about

mike1949
This post is 4574 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Did you buy a lotto ticket because your difinatly Definatly deffo a jammy wammy for getting out of that one.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

And as for you Oldtimer your most likely older than me you cheeky bugger. I bet you was in Bagdad before I was in my Dadsbag.

just a bit of interservice banter mike, yeh i hold my hands up i am just a small bit older than you i was a toddler when you were getting your first coat of submariners dhobi dust :biglaugha:

6 weeks in the sick bay of HMS yeovilton seems such a long time ago the only pongo on board getting stick off all those airy fairys but i dont know about you i enjoyed it.

glad your making him go to the docs needs sorting before he gets on the back again.

all the best you old git. paul

Just read this,,, phew " close call mike,,, well done with slowing to a halt, your balance musta been affected,,

On a lighter note " watching Chippinham Town, would have that effect on most people ,, :babyha:

dhobi dust

pongo

airy fairys

Blimey Paul, these words bring back memories.

Just read this,,, phew " close call mike,,, well done with slowing to a halt, your balance musta been affected,,

On a lighter note " watching Chippinham Town, would have that effect on most people ,, :babyha:

It happened so fast, probally less than 10 seconds. I can only presume natural reactions take over.

Saying that, I am used to him moving about on the back like a sidecar racing passenger, adjusting his bollocks, looking over one shoulder then the other.

Chippenham did redeem themselves last night though, after a draw on saturday Poole came up to us for the replay, we were down to 9 men and losing 1-0

and came back to win 2-1 :spin2:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online