what do you do with yours?

liquidcooled
This post is 7022 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ride the Divvy all year round. Coupla times in the snow, which had a sphincter facter of ten, the bloody thing weighs nearly quater of a ton an i think it would brek me leg if i landed wrong.

Still lookin good as well fer a 95 model ,nee rot or owt, mind I have to mek sure i wash the road salt of pretty reglar like. <_<

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ride the Divvy all year round. Coupla times in the snow, which had a sphincter facter of ten, the bloody thing weighs nearly quater of a ton an i think it would brek me leg if i landed wrong.

Still lookin good as well fer a 95 model ,nee rot or owt, mind I have to mek sure i wash the road salt of pretty reglar like. <_<

Hell Yeah!........Let's hear it for all us Die-Hard FutherMuckers who laugh in the face of fowl weather! :ninja::thumb:

That's exactly the type of response I'd expect from a member who has a Suzuki for an avatar! :lol:

I've had to change me avatar to something less offensive so I though f**k that and put the Gixer on instead! :rolleyes:;)

• Admin

I never got to see your pic :angry:

I originally posted 4-5 excellent ones of a blondie wobbling them about on the old forum, but they would have been pruned off now and cant remeber the web address :angry:

But as for the gixxer ;)

yourock.jpg

I've had to change me avatar to something less offensive so I though f**k that and put the Gixer on instead! :rolleyes:  ;)

i like the other one better :angry:

I never got to see your pic  :angry:

I originally posted 4-5 excellent ones of a blondie wobbling them about on the old forum, but they would have been pruned off now and cant remeber the web address :angry:

But as for the gixxer  ;)

yourock.jpg

You would have liked it. A brunette reclining on a bike completely starkers, very tasteful :blush::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::biggrinbounce:

You would have liked it. A brunette reclining on a bike completely starkers,  very tasteful :blush:  :eusa_drool:  :eusa_drool:  :biggrinbounce:

Just for the record......I didn't have a problem with it. ;)B)

• Admin

You would have liked it. A brunette reclining on a bike completely starkers,  very tasteful :blush:  :eusa_drool:  :eusa_drool:  :biggrinbounce:

Damn it bring back the gixxer ;)B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online