Cheeky ba5t4rd.....

Cynic
This post is 4566 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i don't know how far back your going with that one ,

but i do remember being told at the tills that i shouldn't realy be smoking when im filling up with fuel.

health and safety then. ha their wasn't any....

Yeah ... and mobiles too. Had some jobs worth get at me recently at Sainsburys for using my TNT(sorry, mobile phone) whilst filling up... can't remember the last time my mobile phone blew something up ....

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I was told to completely take off my flip-up helmet at the local tesco before they'd let me fill up (put it back on before I went into the shop to pay...)

I also had a fella trying to put diesel in his 4x4 whilst I was USING the unleaded - don't think he quite realised how pumps work??

• 3 weeks later...

Filled the DT up today and went to que up.

While in the que the coloured gentleman in front pipes up with his pump number, 11. Couple of seconds later the penny drops as the clerk repeats £7.48. Yes the man says.

"OI" sayes i " Thats my fucking pump".

All of a sudden the mans english becomes barely comprehensable with a lot of "so sorry my bad english"; bollocks he was trying to dodge the 80 odd quid he's put in his Q7.

Cheeky f#ker

Balls of brass!

YBR 125 cost me £9.91 from edge of red to full.

And I get 200 miles on a tank. (which is spanking for me)

200 fuckin miles, fuck me , i would have to push my rd 130 miles to get that.. :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online