Newbie Alert

Silly Car
This post is 7063 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

After being bullied by Beezkneez to join, I thought I'd best get a round in, who wants what from the bar.

Background:

North East, on 2nd R1, I trashed the first within 25 miles when some daft bird* in a Ford Ka pulled out on me, been on two wheels for last 5 years

* Daft Bird is a technical term ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

After being bullied by Beezkneez to join, I thought I'd best get a round in, who wants what from the bar.

Background:

North East, on 2nd R1, I trashed the first within 25 miles when some daft bird* in a Ford Ka pulled out on me, been on two wheels for last 5 years

* Daft Bird is a technical term  ;)

We don't do VD virtual drinkypoos. That's just gay! And have you seen my Honda? :lol:

Background:

* Daft Bird is a technical term  ;)

woo hoo you made it then :P

mines a nice cold pint of john smiths. ;) btw did anyone mention Pete rides a gay honda :D but has lurvly TT-r :P

Too much bike for you Bazz. Stick to floppy ears!  :lol:

you're probably right there Pete :( where's Axl when u need him :lol:

• Admin

:welcome:

Hey welcome to the forum mate, will be nice to see you around so to speak :blink:

:welcome:  aboard Silly Car

Gotta agree....Cars are Silly....2-Wheels is the ONLY way to fly! B)

Sorry though Scott this is the only way to fly! :rolleyes:

asigno003.jpg

PS Ive had all the jokes about my helmet! :P

Sorry though Scott this is the only way to fly!  :rolleyes:

asigno003.jpg

That's waaaay cool Alex! :thumb:

I shoulda mentioned that 2-Wheels is the only way to fly..........on the ground! ;)B)

:o  You didn't really watch those videos did you? :unsure:

pretty scary stuff :( , puts live into a totally different perspective, i try to enjoy what i have now :)

• Admin

Well it was no Iraqi jumpsuit! I used to just wear that one for a laugh as it matched the helmet and i looked like bruce lee in it! The others one did look more normal though. It was actually bright yellow, its just that the pic is a photo of a photo thats why its shite B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online