new member new rider

grasshopper
This post is 4608 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

How do !

just like to say hi to every one , this is all a bit new to me Bikes and Forums. I'm as green as they come when it comes to bikes but i took the bull by the horns and got out there and got my license all i need now is a bike to ride preferably a XT660X !

cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ahhhhh, Grasshopper ......When you can take the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave. In the meantime, welcome to YOC !!!! :welcome:

Herro and welcome Glasshopper.

I am a big fan of the XT660's myself. Read up on the issues they had on the throttle control before you buy. That said I would have one.

good afternoon honourable members ,

thankyou for making me welcome ! .I took the first step cautious step into the huge world of bikes and biking yesterday afternoon i actually got out to see a potential purchase at a dealer , a very clean and well presented xt660x which is right up my street and the right price, going to take for a test ride during the week if the wheather behaves but what i wanted to know is is there any issues apart from the throttle control which i have been warned about( thankyou Dirty dt) that i should ask about? thankyou

honorable members

Took a drive to Ipswich today to try out the xt660x, loved it bags of low down torque comfortable to ride and really easy i was suprised having never ridden one before didn't want to give it back ,its very tempting might have to break open the piggy bank ! keep you posted

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online