Weather

daglad
This post is 7057 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

it's all the shite that spouts from jmw's mouth finally blowing over :lol:

SHIT my fence has just sailed past the window. Now l am worried i am upstairs!

:o

it is pretty bad aint it mate. a local ferry here has gone aground because of the wind and the folk are stuck on it. not nice! i just hope my bike can stay upright again tonight!

Yeah Beez....sounds like one of those days where, if you're on 2-wheels, you have to lean just to go straight! :blink: .....definitely done that a time or 2. ;)

• Admin

Just been watching the wind on the news on cnn here in oz looks pretty funny to me! :lol:

Then again it was windy here the other day it picked up just after i jumped out the plane, and after landing couldnt get the parachute deflated quick enough and i nearly got dragged across the runway in front of the plane :blink: Shit myself!!! :shakeno:

Never quite worked out why you would want to jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane. Still whatever floats your boat mate good on yer. My better half has got a horse and she can keep that bugger an all!

:D

Just been watching the wind on the news on cnn here in oz looks pretty funny to me!  :lol:

Then again it was windy here the other day it picked up just after i jumped out the plane, and after landing couldnt get the parachute deflated quick enough and i nearly got dragged across the runway in front of the plane  :blink:  Shit myself!!!  :shakeno:

WHATDAFUCK :huh::unsure::wacko::blink:

Aye ,my feckin fence is all smashed ter shit as well.

An the shed roof's leakin so the trusty auld Divvy is gettin wet.

I ate wind ,me. :huh:

• Admin

I'll tell you what you want to jump out, the way some of the people fly the planes! They have a full time, but when he is off some of the other jumpers who have a PPL can fly the plane! Scares me to shit as some of them are a bit rusty!!!

Saw on the news today that in north wales its going to get a bit windy!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online