Bike Road Tax

weimieman
This post is 4649 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:lol::lol:

I wonder if i could have sneaked the 460 from my unit at work, prob have to change a few bits to get it in, second thoughts its a straight 6 turbo so nah. Foamy might want it in his bike though.....

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ah I always wanted a 4.6 in a Discovery. Ho hum, maybe one day

If you have had a 4.0l then you know what your getting. I have had both the 4 and the 4.6 and unless you look at the boot badge you won't tell from driving it.

If you have had a 4.0l then you know what your getting. I have had both the 4 and the 4.6 and unless you look at the boot badge you won't tell from driving it.

That's twice you've made me feel better today. Have a pastie on me :P

What's road tax?!?!

And on the same lines, what's an MOT?!?!

:question:

Jammy bugger!

Start an e-petition, get 100,000 bikes to agree by posting it everywhere and the government will debate it. LINKY

What are the bets that if we did actually do this we'd get screwed further? I'm sure the modern bikes would come out okay but what about our nice 70's toys that were born to pollute! They'd end up getting taxed off the road followed by a government "scrap your old 550 and get £150 towards this Honda Runofthemill 125cc that does 135mpg"

I'll be a typical Brit on this one and moan my a55 off and do flip all about it

Be careful what you wish for, my bike does less to the gallon than my car!

The Road fund licence as it used to be was, as the name suggested 'meant' to fund the roads of course it was never ring fenced but I didn't notice when they changed the title to Vechicle Exicise Duty whiich is kinda ambiguous.

Just let them leave us alone to do what we do, sticking your head above the parapit often leads to getting shot at.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online