Opinions on the test

godlygaz
This post is 4674 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone,

I am considering sorting out my motorcycle test, but I have had no training our anything away from the cbt.

So my question is shall I go for professional training or so you think it's possible to teach myself using books and dvds and stuff. or maybe an intensive cpurse? .

So what does everyone think is the best and cheapest way to do this ?

G

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi G,

How much experience do you have? You'll benefit from some lessons from an instructor but how much you need will depend on your experience/ability. I had 3 years experience of daily riding before doing my test, had 2 days of lessons with instructor and test 3rd day. At the time thought I could have managed with one day of lessons but passed first time so can't complain. Thought the lessons Up to you if you do the test on a 125cc or 500cc (an instructor may advise what is best for you).

Hope this helps

Graham

Get some training will be cheaper in the long run the instructors know what the examiners want too see, get an assesment from a reputable training firm to see hw much training you need

merv

So, the rot has seeped its way in eh Neversaydie!!!! You're in agreement with the antichrist again!!!! :lol:

Get some training in, riding a motorcycle on todays roads and passing your motorcycle test are two completely different things. A mervin said, the training guys know what the DSA guys want to see. Spending a little money now (well, quite a lot really) will save you time, money and heartache in the long run, but you knew that really didn't you? You were just hoping we'd make it easier for you to save some cash, eh! :lol:

So, the rot has seeped its way in eh Neversaydie!!!! You're in agreement with the antichrist again!!!! :lol:

Get some training in, riding a motorcycle on todays roads and passing your motorcycle test are two completely different things. A mervin said, the training guys know what the DSA guys want to see. Spending a little money now (well, quite a lot really) will save you time, money and heartache in the long run, but you knew that really didn't you? You were just hoping we'd make it easier for you to save some cash, eh! :lol:

Jeez, I'm getting worried :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online