Where's Live2ride?

N_Tart
This post is 6425 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Has it gone forever?

As you recall L2R was running on a trial version of IPB....and the trial version was withdrawn.

YC had been hit by hackers due to the vulnerability of the phpBB software, so we had to buy IPB one way or the other.

It can only be used on one installation and as YC has always been the main focus it was used here.

Consequently L2R had to be closed cos it would have been another £100 to keep it going on top of what was paid for this place.

Well, if the registration process was sorted out then I'd have hapilly stumped up the dineras for the fee...

All you had to do was ask....  :(

J

Now where else have we heard you say that Tenko???

You promised Alek big bucks towards his forum and then started bleating that you cant actually afford that so will a Fiver be ok??? :D:D

You really are a wanker! :angry:

• 1 year later...
  • Admin

Welcome back Ardon... and guess what your post count is my favorite number!

Let the games begin! :unsure:

hello yam riders / owners.... im new 2 the club as of 2day,looking for race parts for my tw...and ideas? would like a big bore kit,exhausts are abit pricey at the mo £400+ email me if u no of anything at all for my tw...cheers..Rossboy email - [email protected]..... :):blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online