M&P

mervin
This post is 4698 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I won't loose any sleep over it. Messed up orders of mine 3 times so I don't use them any more.

I was nowhere near there when the fire started, honest!

I won't loose any sleep over it.I was nowhere near there when the fire started, honest!

they are shit i bought a paddock stand and was lucky i was next to the bike when the paddock stand collapsed.

i would not piss on them if they were burning oh sorry they are. :lol:

they are shit i bought a paddock stand and was lucky i was next to the bike when the paddock stand collapsed.

i would not piss on them if they were burning oh sorry they are. :lol:

I was going to change my post as I thought it could be perceived as a bit harsh. I won't now!

They sent me a chain that was too short, a silencer that leaked gases out of the rivets and I ordered a lid form them. They had it, they didn't, then they found it, then it was out of stock so I never got it. These were 3 different orders so I just can't be ar5ed with them.

I hope no one was hurt though it looks like a scary fire.

Blimey - regular ride-out from Bristol.

Nice Cafe there with a good breakfast. I do agree the mail-order side is a bit hit and miss. The shop itself was not too bad.

With the weather we've had today, i bet a lot of people turned up there and were disappointed.

Well i cannot knock em, they have been good to me, a bit slow sometimes, but i phoned them once to add some USPF headlight bulbs i had forgotten and they added them for nowt, I ordered stuff for my Z650 and got yamclub discount, and they sent a K&N filter instead of the standard one i paid for, and after i had waited a week for a tyre (they told me it would be that long just after i ordered it) i got a £5 voucher with the tyre without having too ask,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online