pizzles intro

This post is 4713 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey fellow petrol heads :D

im pizzle, or adam whichever u prefer is fine by me (my mates just call me pizzle, n theres a long story behind tht nik name ;) ) i live in kent and have done all my life although i recentl;y moved bak into my mums due to money problems and the nice double workshop in the garden ;)

i ve already posted a few times and kind of fall into the " gimme ur knowledge" category but felt an intro was in order 2 redeem my self slightly haha

ive rode bikes since i was little and have always had a passion for anything with 2 wheels or anything with an engine (regardless of the size) ive owned 13 bikes so far and im only 20!!! B) but most of these wer never on road bikes until my senda came along lol but thats another story :) (and a bargain @ £150)

im currently riding a dt125r with a 172 kit on it but it had had a few problems and a mate of mine ( well kinda) and "gimme ur knowledge abuser" told me 2 check out this site and to my amazement and great curiosity some1 had answered my post about my dodgey electrics, dispite my dodgey wording and totally shocking description of the problem :blush: but unfortunately that problems still ongoing but im getting help to resolve it so thanks a million

neways enuf with my boring speal

look 4wad 2 being part of the community and i look 4wad 2 tlkin to more of you on here ^_^

:beerchug:

Pizzle

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

cheers guys :D

oldgitonabike - i clicked on ur signiture n had a read of the thread n thought ide been a bit obnoxious jumpin in and jus askin 4 help straight of the mark :unsure:

so i wanted to show im not just here to run away again once im sorted lol B)

im also interested in any rides goin on in the southeast ( once my new bbys up and fully operational)

guna check out the forums bout them a bit more see whats goin on i think :)

:welcome: pizzle great intro :thumb:

cheeers man :D

fort i needed a gd 1 2 make up 4 my forum noooobishness haha :icon_mrgreen:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online