The Christmas lunch / meal

Guest JMW
This post is 7089 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm sort of looking forward to it now, getting into the festive spirit...

Christmas lunch is going to be great - we normally have a huge beef wellington with ALL the trimmings.

No turkey thanks..

What's on for food with you guys ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

I would do anything for a proper roast, however im not at home, and this will be a strange christmas being a way from home!

Dont think they even sell turkeys over here, and yorkshires are a no no!

Ususally go to Cornwall an cook trad crimble dinner for my cousin but plans have change over week-end now the kids are argueing whose house I am going to for dinner, so I think it will be something to throw in the microwave (no washing up) and tell them all I have gone somewhere else.

heading over to my sisters with my gf and the rest of the family. usual roast this that an the next thing(no spit roasts though, i don't want to ruin another christmas) :ct: . mucho wine is top on the list 8)

Aye all the usual fer me as well,then when I've done the weshin up Ill retire ter me seat burpin an fartin,eating Rennies till they come out me arse, then start on the booze, get oiled up an upset me sister in law, argue the toss wi everyone, then come Boxin day , swear off the sauce ferever, which means till new years eve. :roll:

I would do anything for a proper roast, however im not at home, and this will be a strange christmas being a way from home!

Dont think they even sell turkeys over here, and yorkshires are a no no!

Downer... :( make the most of it though - my younger bro is stranded in Boston as he starts a new job and that's blown out his homeward trip... he's hating it too.

J

bag of chips with batter please :shock:  :roll:

Chips, gribbles and gravy... you know, in S.E. Asia and Japan you just don't get such sublime delicacies - they just don't exist in that part of the world.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online