bike test

funky
This post is 7074 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:D hi guys i have just passed my bike test and im not going to get a big bike till the ice goes as it is realy bad here! so my question is what cars :? (i know) but i want a car till the ice goes away so what cars can i ride on a bike license?? no car license thx for any help 8)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

you want to drive a car on a bike license? :? not gonna happen mate. reliant robins used to be legal with a bike license though(might still be) :shock: :lol: get a small dualsport or something. dr350 or suchlikes. the winter riding will do you good and give you the real experience you need after the test. well done on passing btw 8)

I think Piaggio do a 500cc round town car thingy that is really small.

the trouble geting something off a bike licence is that the only people you can seel it to are others wo haven;t got a car test either.

You'd really restrict your market to sell and end up stuck with it.

well i have had a look and i can allso ride a 4 wheeled car a micra :S but i think im going to stick with my bike (dt125r) or buy somethink else like a yamaha rd350 or somethink like that.....its just doing my head in on my bike atm my bike keeps sliping on the ice and i have new tyres its like im racing with my foot down and sliding round the corners well thx for help to guys ( and i now i allso made me self look like a prat ) :?

and i now i also made me self look like a prat

don't worry about it mate. we all look like prats on a daily basis. apart from pete that is :lol: we're just teasing 8)

so what cars can i ride on a bike license??

1st thing to know is that you Drive a car......& Ride a bike! :wink: .....although it might be contrary to popular belief, there IS a difference. :D

You can't drive any car on a bike licence mate. So where did the Micra notion come from?

ditto...YOU CANNOT DRIVE A CAR ON A BIKE LICENCE

Must be 1 of those fools who likes to bend the Rules :roll:

Although I shouldn't be one to talk as I've done the same myself a time or 2 :oops:

1st thing to know is that you Drive a car......& Ride a bike! :wink: .....although it might be contrary to popular belief, there IS a difference. :D

yea, if i ever saw someone trying to ride a car and 'putting there leg over it', i think if just piss myself lol