AEROX 50cc HELP pleaseeeeee

aeroxmatt
This post is 4736 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A few questions i really need help with, hopfully some of you motorbike lovers can help me,,

1. Where on earth does the coolant hose/ water pipe go ?! there is literally nowhere it CAN go on my bike :\

2.How can i make my throttle more responsive? its got a nice bit of boost at higher revs, but before got a new cylinder kit ( 50cc parmakit) and piston kit, it used to run with the boost as soon as you pulled the throttle, now it takes time and takes ages for that boost to kick in...

3. How far /fast can i go to run my new stuff in, as above ^ ?... Iv been told about 300 miles not exceeding 30mph, but my fooken speedo doesnt work lol, iv been guessing going by a mate on a pushbike tied behind with a speedo connected to that.. didnt go over 30mph, Better Safe than Sorry !

Please can anyone help me.. i need it running again so i can get to work rather than using a gay bus :) thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You're not using the bus are you ? :huh:

Arrrrrrgggghhhhhh thats sooooo gaaaaaayyyyy :lol:

hahaha yeah man, had to, its so gayyyy lol, its been late about 5 times, had to run for it countless times coz its been early.. bleedin buses.

Take da shame :o

, think you'll have to wait for Kishan to come on he might know a thing or two

lol im gonna have to stick to gay buses for a while then..

yeah he seems like a sound guy, does he know a fair bit on Aerox's then ?

well well, thats no good haha, i was told to speak to him about aerox's ?....

but hman im pissed off.

i think i seized it today :|

knowing next to nothing mechanical about bikes, i took it for a ride coz i need to run it in, and thought, 'ahhh its ok il open it up a bit, it wont hurt doin it once'.. welll i got about 10seconds from my house, and it died. re started, but then cut out... then it started again,... but then it cut out again.. so i had to push it 10mins home :( feel like a right tit coz iv probably fckd my new cylinder and piston,money down the drain IMO.. any opinions on that ? apart from, 'you need to stick to buses'. :) lol