Cnc levers

AdamFozz
This post is 4733 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone. Bought some cnc levers from china. The are titax look a likes! Put them on today and they look good but the brake doesn't feel as solid as the clutch. Has anyone else bought any?

Do yours feel the same.

I seem to remember the clutch feeling more solid as standard since it has no adjustment on the lever but the brake wasn't this wobbly.

It's not wobbly between the stem and the bike. It seems to be between the adjuster and the stem.

I would love to hear your experiences.

Adam_fozz

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Considering for the sake of a busted spoke i'm having both of the wheels on my TDR rebuilt i'm probably the type of person you don't want a reply from.

Cheap levers! How about a what if, sat at the lights waiting for the off and the clutch lever fails :( , entering your favourite bend, and the brake lever fails :(

Sorry, i like to know my bike is right, if i had doubts like your having with, well, life affecting components. They would be in the bin.

Sorry.

I agree that the brakes aren't the type of thing you want to mess with, but people swear by titax and prezzo levers and they are all made in china too. There isn't really a whole lot that can go wrong with the levers that couldn't go wrong with the oem part, I just worry that (like anything you buy) there might be a fault.

I have let the seller know anyway and have requested a new lever.

Still interested in the quality level of other peoples cnc levers though.

Adam_fozz

adam

i am running a set of chineeeeesey copy levers on my gsxr 1000,been on for over a year,got mates who are also running them on various bikes,no problems with any of them,another mate bought genuine pazzos,£160,when he opened the box,they were identical apart from pazzo was machined into them,dont worry they are good levers.

adam

i am running a set of chineeeeesey copy levers on my gsxr 1000,been on for over a year,got mates who are also running them on various bikes,no problems with any of them,another mate bought genuine pazzos,£160,when he opened the box,they were identical apart from pazzo was machined into them,dont worry they are good levers.

I reckon the ought to have Spazzo on em

adam

Does the Brake feel as solid as the clutch?

Adam_Fozz

I fitted pazzos to my MT, brake lever was an exact fit, had to use an FZ1000n clutch lever mount to get a clutch lever to fit as they don't make a straight swap for the MT-03,no probs with anything.

Does the Brake feel as solid as the clutch?

Adam_Fozz

yeah,no play anywhere,i had to push out a brass bush from original lever and fit to new lever for pivot bolt,i am assuming the play is from the pivot bolt.

yeah,no play anywhere,i had to push out a brass bush from original lever and fit to new lever for pivot bolt,i am assuming the play is from the pivot bolt.

I thought this was a possibility but on the xj6 there isnt a bush on the brake side, only the clutch lever has a bush, :huh:

Adam_Fozz