Dent beer & music fest 2011

This post is 4749 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

can't make it as have got a previous engagment, not too far from high Bentham where my sis has a caravan :rolleyes:

last time i went to dent it was raining and i was meeting some one at the sun inn and came up this cobbled street and almost lost it. :o

last time i went to dent it was raining and i was meeting some one at the sun inn and came up this cobbled street and almost lost it. :o

so when did you finaly lose it altogether ot :D :D

so when did you finaly lose it altogether ot :D :D

hello.we are but a few,we ride Yamies and live in the small village of Dent in Cumbria.We are hoping to get as many Yamaha owners together at this bash as possible.so if you are into this idea please let me know or just turn up on the 24-26 june 2011.its FREE and lots of bands n booze.(booze not free sadly)

Hey! best check that out with Margrets son Jim he dont like noise!!!