New YBR 125 RIDER :)!!

Jams
This post is 4782 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello! Picked up my yamaha ybr 125 today and the first time i rode one after my cbt. I rode it from high wycombe all the way to brighton! Bit nervous to start but ended up alright!

At first when i was riding past other bikers i got nods haha then i realised i guess its a secret biker thing???

2011-03-26134210.jpg

Looking to buy a jacket and gloves. What sort of helmet is good to start off as i need to get a new one. My budget it 150 quid! Thanks :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: don't forget your riding gear, you'll need it for when you fall off. ( always assume you will and drive accordingly)

:welcome: don't forget your riding gear, you'll need it for when you fall off. ( always assume you will and drive accordingly)

Quoted for truth. And humour value :P

I'm a relatively new rider myself, so welcome! She's a nice looking bike. Make sure to look after it, unlike the previous owner of my Virago. <_<

This community is a great place for help and general conversation, so you've ended up at a good place :)

welcome i have a ybr too there great arnt they :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online