neewbies take heed

kato13
This post is 4808 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi yall,

havnt been on for ages as been busy soz. today done CBT so cud ride my bike a xvs 125. well today done CBT n booked bike for MOT being a knob didnt listen to much mor experinced guys on here n made in my defence *********(insert ur own words) kin mistake. i didnt listen, used a stupid aftermarket generic air filter after being warned and to be fair feckin bike ran like a bag of *********************(as above) so after getting home changed to original air filter OMG wot a difference a much better rev range n bike ran better. b4 40mph struggle n well wot can i say original filter feels better bike ran better and much happier. first and for most sorry guys on here for not listening to ur weell gud advice(young pup had to learn for him self) neewbies its on here for a REASON. second of all this bike is not a speed deemon, something to chop, something to soup up. the bike is best left alone as is i encounted problems trying to be a d**k thinking i know all(medium mechanical knowledge) it all back fired as buds on here sed wud 4 months later bike as factory set. thanks for people who gave me advice n i didnt listen hope this helps other people in same mind as me. humble me :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well, you've put your hand up at least-that says a lot, making a rip-roaring-kunt of something is one thing, admitting it is another, good posting Kato B)

should be invaluable for those that learn by watching others make mistakes, your a good sort ;)

sorry n thanks as i hang my head in much shame feeling low i didnt listen n as bike runnung great see u suckersss lol pls newbies listen to the EXPERTS there for a reason. their not here to stop ur fun but here to help u, thanks lads

second of all this bike is not a speed deemon, something to chop, something to soup up. the bike is best left alone .....

i beg to differ! :lol: but you need to know what ur doing ;)

P140111_1026.jpg

hi yall,

havnt been on for ages as been busy soz. today done CBT so cud ride my bike a xvs 125. well today done CBT n booked bike for MOT being a knob didnt listen to much mor experinced guys on here n made in my defence *********(insert ur own words) kin mistake. i didnt listen, used a stupid aftermarket generic air filter after being warned and to be fair feckin bike ran like a bag of *********************(as above) so after getting home changed to original air filter OMG wot a difference a much better rev range n bike ran better. b4 40mph struggle n well wot can i say original filter feels better bike ran better and much happier. first and for most sorry guys on here for not listening to ur weell gud advice(young pup had to learn for him self) neewbies its on here for a REASON. second of all this bike is not a speed deemon, something to chop, something to soup up. the bike is best left alone as is i encounted problems trying to be a d**k thinking i know all(medium mechanical knowledge) it all back fired as buds on here sed wud 4 months later bike as factory set. thanks for people who gave me advice n i didnt listen hope this helps other people in same mind as me. humble me :)

Top man, thats takes balls :)

this bike is not a speed deemon, something to chop, something to soup up. the bike is best left alone

Well said young man, please take heed or you run the risk of ending up with something that looks like this....

P140111_1026.jpg

Oh, and if you can (I know it's difficult for you Welsh chaps) please use English as your first language, as whatever tongue you've been typing in is terribly difficult to read. Thanks awfully.

ha .....cheeky fooker :lol: (made me smile though)

it dont look like that now .....its an old pic..... il have to post an update sometime this week ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online