Just saying Hello,

This post is 4838 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I supose I'm a NEWBEEEE here.

Been lurking in and out for a while. Not new to bikes or Yamahas. I've had a few in my time, mostly air cooled RD250's 400's and I remember an old torque induction 200 that I had and loved more than any other. Probably the first real big two stroke I could pretend to Barry Sheene on. Alas that's all in the past and now just fond memories.

At the moment I have an old XJR1200 with 87,000 miles, a Fazer 1000 Gen1 (FZS1000), KTM 640 LC4 enduro converted to supermoto and a Hyosu... Don't laugh, a Hyosung XRX 125 SM that's hardly supermoto but looks the part, is my daily hack and one of the most reliable bikes I've had... Not including the Yams of course.

I do a bit of National Sprint racing in sidecars (I'm the monkey) and a new venture - Grass tracking, again I'm the monkey juming about on the side. I used to race 100cc karts and mini motos, supermarket trollys etc but now I mostly race after my daughter when she runs away.

So that's the intro done.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome Kosmic the YOC throttle monkey :D

Now whats all this about shopping trolleys :unsure:

I once had a bet with two mates I used to race with that I could push/race a supermarket trolly round a carpark faster than they could. I'll add it all ended pretty messy and in tears of laughter.

Hi and welcome Kosmic Kartman.

Some nice old 2 strokers mentioned in the intro............................... Ah, the smell of some burning 2 stoke in the mornings, back in the day.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online