and another newbie threat

Latelifecrisis
This post is 4854 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

having read what some want in a newbie threat

I don't think it was ever a threat......

Welcome along, I'm sure the testosterone will subdue soon, and they can all get back to normal 'bloke talk'

I had a friend who moved back to Brisbane, it's only a small place, maybe you know him ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Got any pics ?, sounds like an interesting build.

No pic's yes not until it's all finished.

the fairing is a Police special that will give me full protection on face and arms and the speedo tach cluster comes from the same bike . It even has a thingy on there that will tell me my speed or what it was when I pushed that button

I don't think it was ever a threat......

Welcome along, I'm sure the testosterone will subdue soon, and they can all get back to normal 'bloke talk'

I had a friend who moved back to Brisbane, it's only a small place, maybe you know him ?

he just read this and said " if you had to share the garage with me you would understand why it is a threat"

Brisbane is not that small :)

No pic's yes not until it's all finished.

the fairing is a Police special that will give me full protection on face and arms and the speedo tach cluster comes from the same bike . It even has a thingy on there that will tell me my speed or what it was when I pushed that button

No pics and more details, thats just cruel!

Guess i'll have to wait then :(

Hey all.

guess i should pop in and say hi. im the deadly other half you will hear lots about.

you wont get a pic out of her till she has numberplates on it lol.

but i can give you a teaser from mine.

1sgysi.jpg

oh and yes if your wondering thats our dining room not the garage.

cheers Doa

Hey Doa, welcome to the forum.

Where do i send the number plates :P.

Front rooms work as well as dining rooms btw ;).

pict0420.jpg

sorry never in the Front room, that is the emergency parking space for when the thunderstorms roll in and there is hail in the forecast.

I will work out today how to post the 2 pics I have of the fairing I just bought. No point putting up pics of the bike when it's in bits all over the place.

ok I am finally stuck, maybe somebody can send me in the right direction.

What front forks fit my xj 750 apart from that models? or how do I determine what will work and what wont? Measuring the holes? lenghts of the black bit on the bottom?

Mine ae stuffed and I need to get a new set.

thanks

Finally found the answer to my fork problem, bought a new set today including new brakes. Had a nice chat to the exhaust man, what a lovely bloke that guy is he understands women. So the bike is semi booked in to get that taken care of in 3 weeks, I better get cracking so I am done by then.

Just a Flood update

Brisbane has flooded, but the water didn't rise as high as they thought it would. If it would have rained for another 2-3 hrs the way it had been it would have been a lot worse. We were 800 mm on the dam away from a lot bigger flood then what we have now.

I am safe and dry

Just a Flood update

Brisbane has flooded, but the water didn't rise as high as they thought it would. If it would have rained for another 2-3 hrs the way it had been it would have been a lot worse. We were 800 mm on the dam away from a lot bigger flood then what we have now.

I am safe and dry

Good to hear you're safe.

The pictures i have seen are pretty scary tbh.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online