Motorcycle Live @ the NEC

This post is 4896 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry leather"at, av done all my long distance ventures this year, But gonna go to the Classic show in Feb , ;)

Well, the weather forcasters (Doom momgers) are saying Snow showers for Tuesday! They have been known to get it wrong so fingers crossed. If it snows or is terribly Icy, I'll put it off until Wednesday (the forcast is much better for wednesday), but I'm still planning for tuesday. Look out for the new YOC patch on the leather, and say hello.

Well, I went up on Tuesday, had a blast, was a little suprised when I got there though, I was ushered around the site to the indoor bike park in Hall 1, as I aproached the large doors at just after 10am (Show started at 10am) the doors were opened for me by a security gaurd, I then rode through the hall to where the bikes were parking, how many bikes were there?.............Seven! Thousands of people in the show itself, and when I struggled back to the bike at about 4pm, ladened up with new helmet, handlebar muffs, clothing etc how many bikes were there?........13!

Yes it was cold, yes there was some snow but for christ sake, does no one ride motorcycles anymore.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online