Electric Start Only. No kick or bump/roll start.

junununu
This post is 4954 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've tried searching but usually its someone who can't kick but can roll, and the electric is never mentioned.

Just taking a wild guess, but is it the starter gears that need to be looked at? And which side is it on?

Just to be clear:

YES Electric Start

NO Kick start

NO Bump Start

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've tried searching but usually its someone who can't kick but can roll, and the electric is never mentioned.

Just taking a wild guess, but is it the starter gears that need to be looked at?

NO

And which side is it on?

N/A

more pertinent question whould be helpful!!

Just taking a wild guess, but is it the starter gears that need to be looked at? And which side is it on?

Just to be clear:

YES Electric Start

NO Kick start

NO Bump Start

TOKNABOOT ? :huh:

So what could possibly keep the kick/roll start from working?

the clutch is disengaged somehow

Yes drewps " thers another thread about this , :unsure: with pics of clutch, definatly no friction, same as pull cluch on our old bikes , you can"t kickstart them,

Yes drewps " thers another thread about this , :unsure: with pics of clutch, definatly no friction, same as pull cluch on our old bikes , you can"t kickstart them,

I know, but CBA finding it

it was the clutch... dry.gif

thank you all for your support.

:D:) Glad you got it sorted mate ,,, thanks for reply. , good reference for others with same problem ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online