Cigars

christofeser
This post is 4953 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yes, I'm a cigar lover (Henri Wintermans Half Coronas), but no longer a smoker - stopped in 1999 (16th June 4:32 pm to be precise). Mein Dew there are times even now when I could just ..... NO! Get thee behind me Satan!

Dipping in brandy is a crime which should be punishable by death.

I have my humidor of Diplomatico's (albeit a broken humidor!), I wanna get a new one though. I recently had a "gurka ancient warrior" and it was the finest thing i've smoked in a long time.

I smoke one or two a night, it's an expensive hobby!

My dream job would be to open a cigar store :P haha.

Man that shops looks hench!

Unfortunately, I'm still on me Draggy125 with L's.

Saying that, how many miles is it? I'm feeling a "YOC Cigar run :P"

Chris

Man that shops looks hench!

Unfortunately, I'm still on me Draggy125 with L's.

Saying that, how many miles is it? I'm feeling a "YOC Cigar run :P"

Chris

Blue smog hanging over 4 mile stretch of road, could be enhanced a little with 'aroma de fumidor' I suppose :blink: (nippy eyes), not a cigar fan myself, an 'owl yin' that lives near me and walks his 2 cocker spaniels smokes a pipe (mupp, mupp, pffff)a rarity nowadays, but the smell is amazing B)

Mate I'm up for this. Regardless of the smog - it can't be worse than riding round the North Circular on Friday rush hour!

I always buy people cigars for xmas... maybe I'll tootle over. There's an A road which runs next to the motorway, too :)

Chris

Chris

i dont know how much the fery would befor a bike /car but we pay £170 for the artic truck

not sure where you live but you know ya time to dover, then Norfolk line/ DFDS ferries ( they are the same company) takes 2 hours to cross the channel to dunkirk, then it takes about 30/40 minutes up the motorway too Adinkerke, the truck does 54 mph flat out,

We do stay over night but we are on our way too holland and in need 0f the break by then, the whole village is a mass of tobacco shops and the odd sex shop, so if ya need a new buttplug you can get that asc well :blink: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How long does it take? And how fast does yer truck go?

Do you stay overnight or day trip? How much is ferry? :)

Chris

when i go to germany i now go eurotunnel £22 each way takes 35 minutes from folkestone to calais and from calais its only 40 miles to the stop and shop,dont smoke cigars but get my golden virginia rolling baccy there its a third of the price you pay here,its a joke i thought when we went in to the common market we would all pay the same :o

Oh nice.

Well I might have to tootle over sometime. Not sure how much interest there would be as a group trip though, doubt there would be many takers though... :S

It sounds like a nice laugh though...

Well I had a great idea for a ride the other day.

A run to belgium to get chocolates for kids that wont get anything that christmas, for charities etc... I'm definitely going to go myself, anyone who wants to join me is welcome. I'm thinking I'm gonna get friends and family and any1 else to donate towards buying chocolate, and bringing it all back with the aid of my mate's dad's trike&trailer, as well as saddlebags etc...

I think it would be an awesome run. If any1 can stand a 125 pace they are more than welcome! :)

It's still provisional, so any ideas welcome.

Chris

back to the topic..........iv only enjoyed a hamlet or two but wouldnt say no to gettin a pipe......hmmm might go and get one this weekend :D

and sounds like a good run. id come but dont think the misses would b happy lol plus the bike is still waitin to be built.

it would be a great run. and hamelts are machine rolled crap :)but GET A PIPE because pipes are very nice and good...

and get your bike built so you can come on the run! how is it going btw?

Chris

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online